The company uses CNC machines in our state-of-the-art workshops for all production.
The fully automatic machines guarantee the quality of the machining all under control. The company continues to invest in upgrading equipment to ensure the reliability and capacity of manufacturing.
In addition to the corporate strategy of investing in the latest machining technology, the company actively seeks to eliminate waste from every process.
Manufacturing discs and drums
- More than 2 million pieces of CV discs and drums produced yearly
- More than 8.5 million pieces of PC discs and drums produced yearly
- More than 65000 square meters of workshops
- CNC machines and CNC centers for fine machining
- Dimension accuracy is guaranteed
- 100% balanced for all brake discs and drums
In our foundry, every stepfrom core making, molding, melting to pouringensures that the process is under control so that the high quality castings can be produced.
The uniquely designed high-flexibility automated molding line is capable of providing multi-variety, small-quantity, multi-batch continuous production, reducing the customer's minimum order quantity (MOQ).
We use energy-saving advanced medium frequency electrical furnaces to save energy and reduce melting emissions under the premise of ensuring the quality of molten iron.
- High efficiency flexible molding line
- 13 advanced medium frequency electrical furnaces
- 55,000 tons casting capacity per year
- Quality control on Matrix, Chemical composition and Mechanical properties